- Enjet, LLC is an oil blending company with over 30 years of continuous delivery of various grades of fuel oil and feedstocks to customers worldwide.
- Enjet is an approved supplier for the Birla Companies, Bridgestone, Cabot, Columbian (Birla), Continental, Nhumo, OCI, Orion Engineered Carbons, PCBL, Sid Richardson, Tokai, and other worldwide Carbon Black producers.
- Enjet has an affiliated company terminal located in Galveston, Texas (near Houston). This terminal allows Enjet to maintain several different grades of fuel oil and feedstock with a combined inventory of 600,000 barrels for immediate shipment worldwide. Enjet has another 1,400,000 barrels of storage at leased terminals in Corpus Christi (PLX), New Orleans (Mount Airy), and Baton Rouge (Port Allen).
- Technical services: Enjet provides technical service to its suppliers and customers in the form of Tank Farm Management, Product Quality Assurance, Laboratory Specifications, Laboratory Research and Development, and Custom Processing Services under the name EnQAP (Enjet Quality Assurance Program).
- Enjet sources all of its blendstock and feedstock from long term and spot supplies in the US (East Coast, Gulf Coast, and West Coast) and from International locations using product produced by most of the major and independent oil companies. We can purchase or supply fuel oils and feedstock in the range of 0.05% sulfur to 4.5% sulfur.
- Enjet's specialties include utility fuels, marine fuels (IFO bunker fuels and marine diesel), and cutterstocks, which are used to cut sulfur, viscosity, and pour point or improve BTU content of other fuels. Over fifty percent of Enjet’s sales are in the feedstock area for carbon black manufacturers, coke producers, and fluid catalytic crackers.
Enjet, LLC is affiliated with Apex Oil. For additional information on our company please refer to www.apexoil.com.